THE VALUE OF OUR WORK
1. Concept Development: the strategy for how to capture a story that will resonate with audiences.
2. Production: audio interviews on location and in the studio.
3. Edit: discern the story and shape the message
4. Sound Design: Create sound compositions , record narration and mix audio
5. Distribution: Project launch events, online campaigns, media
MEET THE FOUNDERS
As the cinematographer and editor, I work with Tom to develop concepts and bring them to life through film. My work is characterised by a desire to capture intimate moments of humanity. I love the challenge of shooting and creating stories around our subjects as it allows me to explore what motivates others and give voices to those who may typically not be heard.
I have a Bachelor of Arts at Curtin University. Ultimately, I would love to combine my love of storytelling with programs that promote positive social change.
What I enjoy most about our work is learning to see issues from new perspectives.
During the concept phase, I oversee the development of projects. On location, I am responsible for conducting interviews and keeping the wheels in motion.
My formal training was in sound design (WAAPA graduate, 2011). I create sound compositions for each of our films, which allows me to add substance and depth to the stories we tell. I am fascinated by how sound can help us to reflect, connect with others, and express the full spectrum of human emotions. Learn more about our sound work here.